This classic 4 eyelet chukka boot is one of our original styles. Its clean lines have not changed much since the beginning and continues to be a popular style due to its clean lines and versatility in wear.
- Goodyear welt construction
- 3/4 welt stitch
- 1" stacked leather heel with natural rubber outsole
- 3 1/2" shaft height
- Full grain vegetable tanned leather upper
- Leather creamed and burnished by hand
- Full glove leather lining
- Removable premium cushioned insole
- Cushioned tongue
- Thick hand stitches on the side panel
- Soft waxed cotton flat laces
Each pair is individually creamed, burnished and polished by hand. This may cause slight variations in every pair which is the mark of truly hand crafted footwear. The look will get better by age.